Monday, November 08, 2010

Monday 8th November - Day 141 (Week 21)

On the scales this morning: 11 stone 1 and three quarter pounds. Delta from last week: 0 pounds. Total weight loss to date: 48 and a half pounds.

It's almost over I think. There'll be one final push, but I'm struggling to move any more weight. 5 of the last 7 days have seen me at 11 st 1.75 lb, and straight eating or exercise keep me there.

Taking stock, I'm a 32 inch waist, a 36 inch chest. This is where I wanted to be. A little more weight loss would be nice (10 st 8 lb would be great) but it's only a safety blanket. 11 st 7 lb is where my trousers feel a little tight, and I haven't been there for weeks.

Pushing on regardless, but no longer worrying too much.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...