Monday, November 01, 2010

Monday 1st November - Day 134 (Week 20)

On the scales this morning: 11 stone 1 and three quarter pounds. Delta from last week: minus 1 and a half pounds. Total weight loss to date: 48 and a half pounds.

Depressing!

Hallowe'en did me no favours!

I take heart from the fact that before the festivities yesterday I weighed 10 st 12.25 lbs.

Tiger than that, cakes, sausages, chips, bread buns, cider, etc. They're all BAD!

Hoping I'm strong enough to clean up and reverse the damage this week.

One other point, the weight gain this week happened despite running 4 times, amassing a distance of 25 miles, and running 6 and a bit miles Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...