Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday 15th November - Day 148 (Week 22)

On the scales this morning*: 10 stone 13 pounds. Delta from last week: 2 and three quarter pounds. Total weight loss to date: 51 and a quarter pounds.

*not strictly accurate. We're staying at the in-laws, and the scales are not the usual ones. I did a run yesterday, and at the end of it I weighed 10 st 13 lb; however, since then I've eaten (Dukan friendly) bolognaise, a pot roast (with multiple Dukan unfriendly potatoes), and a (decidedly Dukan unfriendly) apple crumble! The chances of my weight being the same as after a run are 0, but the numbers are what the numbers are.

All that aside; the week has gone well, focus is returning, and it was very nice to see 10 stone on the scales again.

We're off to Brighton for the night tonight, and I will, no doubt, have a "nice" breakfast tomorrow, but the focus remains. (honest!)

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...