Monday, December 29, 2008

G1 App list

As there don't seem to be enough lists at this time of year, I thought I'd create one. Here is a list of all the apps I have / use on my G1. They are listed in the order they were installed / updated, with the newest at the top.

Trap!
Power Manager
Telegraph.co.uk
Tricorder
ChompSMS
Twidroid
Hullomail Mobile
SMS Popup
BioLines
Toddler Lock
Missed Call
Mem
aCurrency
Pkt Auctions eBay
Locale
AK Notepad
Picasa Uploader
Brain Genius Deluxe
The Weather Channel
NichtClock
Opera Mini
Simon Tatham's Puzzles
fBook
TuneWiki
iTubeStatus
Any Cut
Lights Out
Ringdroid
Translate
Bonsai Blast
ConnectBot
PAC-MAN
Coloroid
Shazam

As I haven't seen it posted anywhere else, a cunning tip for updating all your G1 apps is to head to the market, hit the "My Downloads" app, and scan for any app that says 'Free'. This will indicate you don't have it on your phone. Just hit the link to install the new version. The only downside to this is that apps you have uninstalled stay in this list, and are also marked as 'Free', so if you try a lot of apps out, and then remove them, the list could get a bit over-populated.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...