Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday 23rd August -Day 63 (Week 11)

On the scales this morning: 12 stone 0 and three quarter pounds. Delta from last week: 1 and three quarter pounds. Total weight loss to date: 35 and half pounds.

A quieter week, I think my body was stabilizing after last week 6 and some pound loss. Still, 1.75 lb ain't bad.

Couple of slippages this week, nothing major though. It's had no effect on weight loss. For most of the week I was static from last Monday.

Tired today. Went for a long run yesterday, and then couldn't sleep last night. Too much rain. It's going to be a long week.

Today probably includes a team meal at work. We have new starters. I'll try and keep it Dukan friendly. Normal service resumes after that.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...