Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday 16th August -Day 56 (Week 10)

On the scales this morning: 12 stone 2 and a half pounds. Delta from last week: 6 and a quarter pounds. Total weight loss to date: 33 and three quarter pounds.

Wow! A good week. Certainly makes up for the three weekends of transgressions.

Of the seven days I've done pure protein on 5 of them and protein and veg on 2. I'll be back on 2 pp and 1 pv in rotation this week.

Many milestones this week. 2 stone lost, over half way, waist size about 35. 

All good.

I expect to be back to losing about 3 pounds a week, but that should easily put me into the 11 something stone mark.

In other news, our loft is now complete. Insulated loft boards throughout, and the garage emptied back into the space. I'll take the surplus boards back tonight, get some foil wrapped insulation for the awkward bits, and call it done.

A decent wash down of the garage this weekend.

Right, 2nd day of pp today. I think I might have chicken, mushroom and pepper tomorrow. 

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...