Monday, August 09, 2010

Monday 9th August - Day 49 (Week 9)

On the scales this morning: 12 stone 8 and three quarter pounds. Delta from last week: 1 and a quarter pounds. Total weight loss to date: 27 and a half pounds.

This also means I have lost 12.5 Kg, and have a BMI of 27.68.

It also means I still have to lose 33.75 pounds (or 15.34 Kg)!

Those that follow me on Twitter will already know that I got to 12 st 7.75 on Friday  which pushed me over the 2 stone lost mark. However, a planned weekend of excess (the last of 3) has put me back up by a pound this morning.

I always knew that the 3 weekends we've just had would mark a mid-way break as it were. And this last weekend was the biggest. My wife's birthday. We had pizza and cake on Friday, a take-away curry in the evening, A meal out at Jamie's Italian on Saturday night, a hotel breakfast, and home made paella on the Sunday. All bad stuff (well, good stuff, but not from a diet perspective!)

The surprising thing was just how bad I felt! The high fat and high carb content of the pizza and curry especially had me feeling physically sore.

Back onto the diet with properly now though. A realistic forecast sees me reaching my target weight around the 19th of November.

Time for a hard boiled egg snack and some more fat free yogurts!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...