Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday 19th July - Day 28 (Week 6)

On the scales this morning: 13 stone 1 and a quarter pounds. Delta from last week: 2 pounds. Total weight loss to date: 20 pounds.

The diet continues well. I actually hit 13st 0.25lb this week, but that was probably slight dehydration. I'm happy with this mornings weight. Seems right. And after last weeks 4 pound drop, 2 pounds seems much more reasonable.

I'm hoping to hit 12 stone something soon, on my way to the 2 stone mark at 12 8.25.

Meals have been good this week. Lots of soups and healthy options. I have had enough of prawns though. A lunchtime and protein day staple, I have eaten too many. Thankfully, chicken is still "appealing".

The one issue this week was yesterday. We went to a christening (which was a lovely day) with a meal afterwards. The meal was decidedly anti-dukan. Butter on everything, high salt content, added sugar. It was, however, just one meal. So far the damage seems limited.

So, to this week. Protein day today, along with a trip to the gym. We have friends coming this weekend, and I've already decided that the rules are loosened. Saturday is a protein and veg day so that shouldn't add too many challenges, but I will be having the odd glass of wine. See what a bit of alcohol does to the scales next weekend...

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...