Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday 26th July - Day 35 (Week 7)

On the scales this morning: 12 stone 13 and a quarter pounds. Delta from last week: 2 pounds. Total weight loss to date: 22 pounds.

This week was a good week. I hit 12 st 11.25 lb before the weekend, then had some friends over and age a huge amount of non allowed foods. Chips, pizza, full breakfast, chocolate pudding. Damage: 2 pounds.

I'm happy that a few days on pure protein can undo that damage and get me back on my way.

However, even if things stayed as they were, I'm supposed to lose 2 to 3 pounds a week, and I did.

It's almost time to buy some new trousers!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...