Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday 23rd June - Day 3

On the scales this morning: 14 stone 2 and three quarter pounds. Delta from yesterday: 2 and a half pounds. Total weight loss to date: 5 and a half pounds.

Another fine day, and I managed to make oat bran edible by adding it to creme fraiche and no fat vanilla yogurt. Edible, not nice!

It was hot yesterday, and by the time I got home I was craving a nice cold drink. Water really didn't cut it! Sugar free chewing gum helped a bit, but it was still there.

My daughter didn't go up to bed very well, so her bedtime treat (a couple of sweets before teeth cleaning) was cancelled. My wife brought some up anyway (soft touch :-) ), but I stood firm and said no. So my wife passed me 2 gummy bears to take back downstairs. That was hard. By the time I left them in the kitchen and walked out, I was shaking. I want gummy!

Onwards to today. As this moves on I hope the weight loss offsets the boredom of samey foods and water. No problems yet, but I'm on this for about 4 months!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...