Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday 22nd June - Day 2

This morning, on the scales: 14 stone 5 and a quarter pounds. Delta from yesterday: 3 pounds. Total change to date: 3 pounds.

Yesterday was fairly easy; I had a hard boiled egg and some cooked chicken that I took to work along with some prawns I bought from the supermarket. In the evening I had oat bran with fromage frais, some more prawns; and later, a fat free yogurt (which tasted horrible! Why did I buy 8 of the things!?)

The one shock was how thirsty I was. The diet requires 1.5 to 2 litres a day, I had about 3.5 and was still a little thirsty.

Today may be tough. Unrelated to the diet I was awake for 2 hours in the night (aren't daughters great!), so my need for caffeinated beverages is quite high. Water is an acceptable substitute right? Thankfully I haven't had any fizzy drinks or sugar filled chocolate bars for over a week and a half, so the cravings should be controllable.

Apparently the first three days are the hardest. So I'll be two thirds of the way through that by the end of today.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...