Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday 24th June - Day 4

On the scales this morning: 14 Stones 1 and a quarter pounds. Delta from yesterday: 1.5 pounds. Total weight loss to date: 7 pounds.

That's half a stone! In 3 days! Woo, and indeed, Hoo!

For some reason my first goal is 13 stone 8. I have no idea why, it's just in my head. Be there soon.

Yesterday wasn't too bad. I had fish sticks and chicken for lunch instead of prawns. Big mistake! Fish sticks are evil. They will not be consumed again.

I had the journey from hell home last night. Absolutely crammed train. You couldn't have got another person on. And it was hot. Especially when the train stopped. Which it did. A lot. However, at the end of it I didn't crave anything other than a cold drink. Water sufficed.

What I did want was something hot to eat. I hadn't had a hot meal since Sunday as I'd pre-cooked all my food, so I popped into the supermarket on the way home and got some ultra lean burgers. They were very nice (as ultra lean burgers go), and certainly helped on the hot food front.

I've decided that once the "attack phase" is over (this weekend) I'll cut these reports down to a once a week recap. Looking at my blog hits I can see that interest is waning, so I'll limit the annoyance.

Working from home today (tube issues), so the food situation should be simple. In fact I think I'll go and get that hideous oat bran out the way early...

2 comments:

filmrruss said...

Fish stick just Sound evil. In my head it conjures up images of mocklate or fishtachios that Monica has to try and promote in Friends!!

I guess your blog hit rate doesn't include RSS feeds which is generally where I read all my blogs/news etc (unless like now I want to make a comment). What I mean to say is, I am reading even if I don't appear that I am.

Makes me want to get back to blogging, but I don't have much to say really.

Steve said...

Fish sticks are sometimes called crab sticks which definitely puts them in the category as they don't contain any crab whatsoever!

Blog hit rate doesn't include RSS, but I can see subscriber rates, and I have 6 people subscribed. 1 of them is me, you're one, my bro is one, Jon is I think, the others are work mates.

Most people are following my auto posted links in twitter.

I know what you mean about the nothing to say. Twitter takes care of the comment on something immediately need. Blog posts are bigger, special. Since I changed my commute to include videos and podcasts as well as RSS I just don't have time either.

No idea what, or if, I'll post during the days I'm not reporting on the diet. I've enjoyed posting again, but I don't want to start winging about crammed tubes again!

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...