Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Crammed

It's a bit packed this morning. Hot and sweaty. And we haven't reached Waterloo yet!

So, better make this quick as I'm sure to run out of writing space.

Not much to say anyway. Went home, helped put my daughter to bed, spent an hour on the phone with a work colleague whilst participating ina DR test, cooked, ate, cleaned, watered the plants, went to bed.

Then didn't sleep well. Too hot. One disturbance from little one was quickly sorted. Up early(ish), dressed and off to work.

It's an exciting life.

Another gorgeous day taunts me as I travel in. Knowing that it'll break for the weekend doesn't help any either. Oh well, at least I have Friday off. Even if I do have an early morning flight to look forward to!

Ok, 30 seconds from Waterloo. We're going in. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...