Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I need a holiday

This thing can write itself these days. Pick from:

I'm tired
Commute is rubbish
Didn't do much of interest last night / weekend

That about sums it up. I'm tired through. I need a break. The one we have coming up in 12 days will do for a start.

Maybe I should start calling and e-mailing Americans at 7am our time and expecting an answer. See how they like it.

Really, given a whole 6ish hours of overlap in our working days, why do they wait until 23:50 to send an e-mail for information?

Also, meetings are usually scheduled a few days in advance. People know about them. So why wait until the evening before your meeting to ask me for the data to support your agenda? I'm not in the meeting, I didn't know it existed, I'm not getting anything from it. So why should me and my team bust a gut to get you data when you could have given us a few days warning and had it completed without disrupting our entire schedule.

Ok, rant over. I need a break.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...