Thursday, May 07, 2009

Too hot chocolate

Of a morning I like to pop to the coffee booth at Reading and get myself a nice hot chocolate from the lovely people at AMT. Today it didn't work like that.

They don't take cards, and I have 24p in my wallet. A transaction was not going to happen.

So, I thought, if the train I get on has a new style buffet car I'll get one there. They take cards.

The train arrives.

It has a new style buffet car.

I order a hot chocolate.

It comes HOT. In a paper cup. Not weighing very much which I thought was odd.

By the time I got to Paddington, 25 minutes later, the drink was still too hot to drink, and the little bit I sipped tasted like hot water with essence of chocolate.

My mouth and tounge are now burnt. I haven't had a drink. I'm not happy. This is no way to begin a Thursday.

I will not be buying a hot chocolate from First Great Western ever again.

1 comment:

Al said...

I sent this post to the people who sit near me. General response: "I bet he's fun at a party".

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...