Friday, May 01, 2009

Restless in Reading, Lozenges in London

Didn't sleep well last night. Sore throat and swollen glands do not make good bedfellows.

I was up at 3 for some throat spray. Sometime around 4 I was shivering violently under a thick duvet. 5 to 6 I was sweating and delerious. 6:30 onwards, exhausted dozing / unconsciousness. 7:30, up, showered and off to work.

I'm coming to the conclusion that I might be an idiot.

I'm warm, and rather damp. It really hurts to swallow. I have a splitting headache. I feel full (bloated might be a better description) even though I haven't eaten anything.

Yes, probably an idiot.

The duvet was calling, and I ignored it. Deciding, instead, to put myself through a stressful day at work. Why? I don't know. I have things to do, yes, but they could probably have waited. (Ok, not really. Things need to be done by the end of the week, and here we are, at the end of the week)

I'll shut up now. Leave you so I can wallow in my pain and sorrow. At least it's a three day weekend. Woo. Rest.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...