Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quicker one

Running late into the blog post this morning. We're already at Westminster, so the Waterloo crush is about 2 minutes away.

My parents are visiting this evening (and tomorrow), so the house is now fairly spotless. (Until my daughter gets up anyway!) They've been away in France for ages, so, no doubt, they'll see big changes in little one that my wife and I don't notice as we see her daily.

My wife was out last night pampering herself at a spa. So after doing ALL the housework (only kidding babe) I settled down with pizza and ice cream to watch 'Vanilla Sky'. It was alright, but I think I could have found a better film to watch with my time. Still, it clears some space on the Sky+

We're now hardly moving, crammed in like sardines approaching London Bridge. I'm hot and just want to get out. I've had enough and I'm not even at work yet!


------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...