Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Clarification

As I'm in trouble :(

My wife does the majority of our housework. Vacuuming at least once a week, and the more frequented areas daily (if not more). Keeping our bathrooms clean and clear. Washing up twice a day, and keeping on top of loading the dishwasher. At least one load of laundry a day.

Whilst I keep on top of benches and cleaning the hob in the kitchen, she is always the one to clean and wash the floor.

She does a fair portion of the shopping too, which is extra difficult with little one in tow.

In short, the house would be a wreck if it wasn't for her, and whilst I may put in a reasonable contribution (especially at weekends), the bulk of the work is done by her at times when she is 'free' from the little one and would like nothing more than a quiet sit down with a hot drink and a book.

Right, hope that sets things straight.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...