Monday, March 23, 2009

Another week, another signal failure

One day I'll go through this blog and see just how much disruption I get to my journey. Gut feeling says close to 30%

Anyway, the weekend. This weekend we have mainly been in the garden. I washed the patio on Saturday and it looks so much better now. Got into a bit of trouble as the job wasn't really priority. Needed doing though, and the result is good. We also got some new plants, small ones, to replace the ones that didn't make it. Got those planted too.

My wife's parents were over at the weekend, arrived Saturday afternoon, and baby sat that evening to allow us the chance to go out and have a meal to celebrate our anniversary. We went to a Thai restaurant, and, whilst the food was fantastic, my wife had booked a table well in advance, and specifically asked to be seated downstairs. On arrival, they put us upstairs in a room with damp problems, and didn't even have a table ready for us.

I was cooking Sunday dinner, and in an effort to prepare it early, I attempted to take my daughter swimming on Saturday morning. This didn't go as planned. We usually go first thing in the morning, and today was no different. However, we got there to find lessons, and no swimming allowed. When we returned later there was a large inflatable in the main pool for 8 year olds and over. Of course, my daughter wanted to go on it. She was very good for the first part, but towards the end, the temptation was too much, and a bit of a tantrum followed. It was all forgotten by the time we were dressed though.

Finished the weekend with two episodes of heroes (we've nearly caught up with the TV finally) and some ironing. A tiring, but worthwhile weekend. Now to see what the week brings.

1 comment:

Laws said...

what about all the gardening, clearing and cleaning of conservatory and housework that your wife did whilst entertaining child???? Doesn't my fantasticness while you suddenly decided to clean the patio (not on our list) get a mention?

HUH!!!

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...