Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 2

I brought my wife a hot drink this morning. I half expect it to go cold on the bedside. Little one was bathed when I got home, and did go down 20 minutes earlier, but it wasn't the great time gain we hoped it would be. We used the time well, but still had jobs to do. We turned the lights out at 22:45. We'll get better, and sort out the kinks regarding jobs and chores. It may make the initial phase hard, but hopefully it's worth it in the end.

In between cooking, jobs, and tele, my PC broke. I now have a grub error 17 on boot. The timing ties up with wanting to re-build the thing anyway, but I don't like having my hand forced. Once I work out what the problem is I'll put something here. (Lucky you eh!)

Work continues to be tough. Too many crises, not enough time (or people). Lunch is now someone getting me a sandwich, the time taken to do it myself is too much!

All I want for christmas is more time. Easy request eh?!

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...