Friday, October 17, 2008

Beautiful dawn

If only I had a camera on my phone. For those who missed it (easy to do at 06:57!) the dawn was glorious this morning. Yellow orange horizon moving through cornflower blue to deep blue further up. 1 wispy looking cloud, there more for decoration it seemed. If only I wasn't hurrying for a train in the pre-dawn chill. Time for my coat to make a re-appearance. It was a chilly 5 degrees this morning, and is due to be a fresh -1 on Monday.

Forgot to charge my iPod last night, so no music this morning.

Went swimming last night. First time in years. It was harder than I remember it. Did a constant 45 mins, so not bad. My legs twitched something cronic last night though. Painful too. Not too many aches this morning though which is encouraging. Should get a run in over the weekend.

The usual load of jobs are lining up for the weekend. We have an NCT sale on Saturday to go to too.

Tired, but glad it's Friday.


------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...