Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life? Don't talk to me about life.

Tired this morning. Tired to the bone. Wednesday, and the early morning / late evenings are taking their toll. I won't be leaving work until 18:40 tonight, and I have a 30 minute break in the whole day from 9 until then. Joy. So, mainly for my own record, I left the house this morning at 06:47, and I'll walk back into it at 20:30. Sheesh.

Ok, whinge over. Not that it matters. My viewing figures hit 0 while I went on holiday, and haven't shown any sign of perking back up to the heady heights of 6 again. Of course, you RSS people don't count in that. You'll be back thanks to the wonders of syndicated content.

Right, knackered now and at a loss for things to write. I know I still haven't done the whole holiday post thing, but really, would you be interested? We cycled around, did some paddling, enjoyed some meals, and visited Yorkshire. In the main, we spent our time in play areas, and generally relaxed. Not the most stimulating story. I feel I should write something a bit more intellectual (there's a first time for everything).

How about all these people surrounding me? Studiously ignoring me and everyone else. Each lost in their own world. The guy beside me doing sudoku badly. He really is slow, can't seem to see the basics in front of him. Took 3 minutes to even get started, and he's doing the easy one. I wonder what his job is. Or the Japanese guy, in a suit, you just got off with his son in a push chair. At rush hour. On a jammed tube. I realise there will be a good reason behind it, but I wouldn't want to do it!

No music players this morning. Plenty of people trying to read their paper, and practicing advanced level origami to do so. Then there's the woman who just jumped all the queue at London Bridge, and pushed on beside me. Her hair is in my eye, and I'm having to type one handed as my other one can't move (and is going numb).

That's it then; I can't see, I can hardly type, and, thankfully, I'm nearly there!

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...