Thursday, September 25, 2008

Logic problem

You are faced with 2 people, one always lies, one always tells the truth. How do you determine which is which?

The things that amuse me on the underground. I spent three and a half minutes puzzling that one out on the bakerloo this morning. Passes the time.

As expected I got home at 20:30 last night. I was in bed for 21:00 and asleep by half past! Too much.

Only(!) 4 interviews today, and I actually have some gaps in my day.

Around me today are 4 paper readers, 2 music players, 1 reading a book, and 1 feigning sleep. No interest. Although we just hit Waterloo, so it's getting a little cosier. (Although, not by much today). Still no one interesting.

So, topical; why did Ruth Kelly leave the cabinet? Are we really supposed to believe it was to spend time with her family? If that was the case, why then, in that place, at that time, overshadowing all that had gone before it. Making it that much more difficult for Brown to pick up the pieces and move on. Cal me cynical, but I don't buy it. We haven't heard the last of Ruth Kelly.

Right, off to it again. Another day, another set of meetings.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...