Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sports massage

The question: sports massage. An attractive woman rubbing her hands over your body, or incredible torture for 40 minutes. I can tell you from 5 sets of experience that it is definitely the latter.

I'm not knocking the results, but the execution is agony. 20 minutes per leg of pushing and stretching and working my muscles into positions they really don't want to be (even if that's where they're meant to be). Thankfully, it doesn't hurt much once she's finished, and not at all the next day.

So, that's what I did yesterday evening. It's the last session though. In 2 weeks I check back with the osteo, and see if all this pain has made any difference.

Feeling a little down at the mo. Back in work yesterday after 2 weeks off, and it was a bit of a shock. So much to do, so many 'emergencies' taking up time and effort. A bit daunting. At home, our little one is playing up. Refusing to have naps, messing around at bed time, but tired too, and therefore even more of a handful. I know my poor wife is struggling. With all the housework, jobs to do, and other pressures, it's all getting a bit much. I think I have most of it in hand, and it's just a case of working through things until it becomes manageable again.

Ok, whine over. Another long day awaits. I have meetings from 9 to 1 and 2 to 4 30! Fun.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...