Thursday, August 07, 2008

A tired man writes...

Finding it hard to come up with a compelling topic to write about this morning. My feet (well, foot) hurts too much.

My second sports massage seemed to go well, I could feel the muscles loosening up as the massage continued. I then went home got changed and went to see Batman.

The film was good, if a bit too dark in my opinion for a 12A rating, but slightly too long.

As I got up to leave my feet and ankles refused to work properly, not hurting per se, just unwilling to bend. Things had eased up enough by the time we got to the car.

This morning, my left foot hurts. With or without weight on it, the back of my arch is hurting.

I'm off work tomorrow. It's my wife's birthday, so I'm spending quality time with Baba whilst Mama has a well deserved, relaxing spa day. I'll phone my chiropodist today and see if I can pop in tomorrow and pick up the orthotics she was supposed to be getting to me weeks ago.
The first weekend of BBQ ownership approaches, but the weather looks typically grim, so it may just get assembled, and not actually used.

It should be an easier weekend on the whole. The main jobs are ticked off, and whilst there are always things to do, hopefully jobs won't be the focus of the weekend.

Off to another busy one.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...