Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Reprimands

I got a little, light hearted telling off last night for, once again (apparently), making it sound like I do all the work around the house. I don't. However, this is "Steve's Thoughts", not "The jobs Steve and Laura did over the weekend"!

In the interests of fairness, my wife did lots too, most of which she did whilst looking after our daughter. She's great.

Happy now babe? (I'll be in trouble now for sure)

Other than that you can blame me for the weather. Our BBQ was delivered yesterday. It hasn't stopped raining since. In fact, it started drizzling the second I completed the payment.

What else. Hmm. Last night consisted of putting little one down, sorting and cleaning the kitchen, dismantling the gazebo, chasing down slugs, and doing the ironing. My wife went to the cinema and say 'Mamma Mia' for the third time. (I'm definitely in trouble now ;) )

The busy days continue. Many meetings today, and a number of reports and responses to make. Maybe if they made hours 100 minutes long...
------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...