Friday, August 22, 2008

8 more hours...

The commute was a struggle this morning. Friday is bin day, and that means emptying our indoor bin, and the outside nappy one, and putting the bags out to be collected. It took a little longer than I had time for, so hitting the train was a push. I made it though.

Managed to get a seat too. I've got one on the tube now as well, so my feet are thankful.

Not much else to report on this one. Last night was just daughter time, cooking, and eating / battlestar galactica. My parents arrive at 16:00 today, so they'll be there when I get in. Both my wife and I are exhausted. I really hope we get some decent sleep this weekend. Unfortunately I doubt it'll be as good as it needs to be.

Oh well. One more work day. Several more meetings, and then home.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...