Thursday, July 10, 2008

Time off

Today is the last working day for me for the next 10 days, but I'm not ready to relax just yet. I have a feeling that today will be hectic and busy with all those last minute problems cropping up as they always do just before you leave for a while.

I always find that your last day before a holiday puts you so far beyond that it takes a good 2 or 3 days to recover. The flip side of the holiday is always so busy too that by 10am you may as well have not been away.

Still, this time tomorrow I'll have got a bit more sleep than usual, and aim to be waiting for a new iPhone to replace the one my wife shattered after dropping it on the floor one too many times. After that we'll be off up the country at some point during the day to visit my parents for a few days.

Once we get home it's a combination of jobs and relaxation. Hopefully those last couple of big jobs will get completed, and all those little niggling jobs can also get done. That, more than anything, will allow me to relax.

Posting will obviously be sporadic for a short while. I'm trying to persuade my wife to do a guest post, and I may get some down time where I feel I have something to write. However, don't expect much until a week on Monday (all 3 of you you read this thing that is!)

Au revoir. Or as Arnie said, "I'll be back!"

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...