Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Mid-week malaise

I've been working hard to put up some longer posts here recently, but today I'm struggling.

Although, technically, today is mid way through the week, this week is a short one for me as I have Friday off. As a result I'm having 5 days of meetings in 4. This combined with reports week, a DR paperwork exercise to tick some boxes, the mid-year appraisals to do, and a large number of new people in the team depriving me of system knowledge is causing me a bit of a headache!

Time for a holiday. Oh! Look at that! I'm off Friday and all next week. No blackberry (at least no work e-mails), no forwarded phone. Peace and quiet for a few days. Hopefully get the 2 major jobs finished in the garden, and a myriad of small tasks done in the house. Along with some much needed relaxation time.

Last post of the week tomorrow.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...