Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm back...

And it's like I was never away!

Reasonable start; overslept by 9 minutes, had to run for the train. Made it, and it was as over crowded a journey as ever. Standout moment: the buffet girl asking this whale of a bloke to stand elsewhere as people couldn't get past him.

Rammed platform on the bakerloo due to a defective train. I've now transferred to the circle and am on my way again.

So, 10 days off. I don't feel anymore rested than when I left, but I think I probably am. Work stresses never left, and the forced detatchment probably caused as much stress as it avoided. Of the 2 jobs I wanted to get done, the majority of the playhouse is built, however one of the roof panels has been built incorrectly, so that's on hold until a replacement is sourced. The trellis remains unpainted.

We had a good trip to my parents allowing us to catch up with my grandparents too. Little one was very well behaved. Even with a cold she was great around my family, and not too clingey at all.
The rest of the week has been jobs, shopping, walks, and not much sleep. Our poor bunny seems to be getting the last of her molars (thankfully her last teeth), and is waking in the night. She's quickly calmed, but the disruption is playing hell with our energy levels.

So that's it. A quick break, and we're back commuting. Like all these things, it's like I was never away.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...