Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is it really only Tuesday?

I feel like most of the week should be behind me by now and I've only done one day! Oh dear!

I'm definitely growing old and out of touch. The Dr. Horrible (if you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry, it's finished) thing last week would have been something I knew about pre-event in the past. I'd have been the one spreading the word. As it was, I found out about it on Saturday, read that it finished on Sunday on the Sunday itself, and finally watched it all at going on 10 at night.

I still got there. I still have my ear to the ground, but I am slowly slipping out of touch.

Tired this morning, but not 'tired to the bone' yet. It's getting to the point where I dream about early nights and long lie-ins. Sad isn't it!?

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...