Friday, July 25, 2008

That Friday feeling

Tired and late this morning. I didn't get home until 20:30 last night, and hit the wrong button on the alarm this morning.

Problems with one of the systems I look after kept me working late, and there are accusations of inaccuracies in a report I didn't generate (and wouldn't have generated) that was based on data I provided for a completely different purpose.

On top of all that, my deputy / right hand girl is off to South Africa for 3 months on secondment.

With all that, there isn't much else I can think of.
The weekend will be busy, and followed by another busy week, so no respite there.

However, the wonky roof on our daughters playhouse was fixed yesterday, and as a bonus they gabled (is that a word?) and felted it too, so all that remains is the windows which helps greatly.

If the weather holds the final trellis panel can finally be stained and fitted, and another couple of large jobs can be ticked off.

Time to go, still a while to travel, but I need to get my head in the right space. Bring on the weekend, busy as it may be.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...