Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lighter post? No suggestions.

I left it yesterday promising a lighter post, and asking for suggestions. How many did I get? None. Oh well.

So, apart from complaining about being tired, and having a headache that won't quit, what could I write about?

I could explore the possibility that Igglepiggle and Upsy Daisy are seeing each other; however, they clearly are, and most of you won't know what I'm talking about. (If you plan to have kids I suggest you find out.)

That's all folks. Now packed on a tube. Picked a quick breather to type this bit, but will lose the space again in a minute.

Want something better, let me know.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...