Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New visitors

I sent out an e-mail yesterday evening to a reasonably large amount of people pointing them here. Only now is that decision registering. Some of them may actually read this!

Until now only 9 distinct people have read this. 3 of them are me, 2 are my wife, 2 are at work, which only leaves 2 people really reading this thing. That's such a small number it had really registered. I was only really writing for my own benefit, as it was something that seemed to need doing. I think that I shall just set aside the numbers and carry on oblivious. (At least until the number of comments goes up! (Doube bracket! Apologies about the comments, you need a gmail account to leave one. Stops me getting loads of spam))

I'm up and travelling particularly early today. I was sent an agenda yesterday for a cross department meeting today, only to find out that I'm speaking. It's at 10, so I'm going in for 8 to get some slides together and prepare a presentation. Fun.

I had an enjoyable 3 day weekend, cracking off a few jobs. The new trellis was stained front and back on Saturday, and the last of our current plants potted last night. So, for the time being at least, the garden is complete. I got the table and chairs out for the first time, and we enjoyed breakfasts and lunches on the patio. Our one tree providing some nice cover in the morning, the parasol doing the job the rest of the day.

Our daughter continues to be cute, wandering around the garden with her trolley, occassionally stopping to wave goodbye before heading off to another part of the garden.

The computer hardly got turned on this weekend, but I did use the new micro keyboard at one point. It worked great, and the extra desk space sparkled whilst I used it! (I know, it's a keyboard, I'll shut up about it one day.)

Other than that, 05:59 is far too early to get up, but the tube is a little emptier 30 minutes early; so maybe it's not all bad.

Now, a day avoiding google analytics so I don't see the one off blip in visits!

------------------

1 comment:

Laws said...

Did you say that 3 of them are you?! Er. I've been married to you for 2 years, and only now do you confess to having multiple personality disorder. What does it say about my lack of awareness that I haven't observed this before? Maybe I'm a sociopath. OMG what hope does Snoopy have?!

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...