Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trains and hayfever

I could rant about trains that don't arrive on time causing you to miss your interchange and forcing you to sit around for 25 minutes as a result. But I won't. There isn't much point. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's annoying when it happens, but I rarely think about it when it doesn't.

Also, hayfever. Annoying. You would have thought that by now, as a species, we would have evolved away the sneezing attacks we get from pollen. It happens every year, there must be some form of immunity we could have built up over generations and passed along.

Thankfully it seems to be subsiding as the week progresses.

Speaking of which, I had Monday off, did a 14.5 hour day yesterday, and am now knackered. It's only Wednesday. Roll on the weekend. Oh, and cooler nights so I can shut the window and not get woken by birdsong at 04:00!

Oh well, another day, another set of meetings.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...