Friday, May 09, 2008

Another 3 day weekend

I've took Monday off, so I have another long weekend to look forward to. Hopefully this one will be slightly quieter than the last, and there will be a little bit of downtime.

There are still jobs to do; we're having some trellis put up at the moment, so we're hoping to put some protection on that. We've got a stone bench to put in place, and the usual housework to get done. All in all, busy, but hopefully do-able with some r+r.

Other than that, it's too hot for a suit on the tube, so I'm just going to read the paper and hope the journey ends soon.

One final note, I've been asked (yes, someone reads this thing!) To post the link to the daily dilbert without all that flash rubbish. http://www.dilbert.com/fast Hope that helps.

------------------

1 comment:

Laws said...

The only thing worse that being hot on the tube wearing a suit, is having your face crammed into the armpit of the sweaty hot tall guy next to you on the tube in the evening, when he's eaten salami before what was clearly a very stressful meeting. Yuk, yuk, and once more, yuk.

I remember those days. Ew.

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...