Tuesday, May 20, 2008

At a loss

So much got cleared up and resolved yesterday that I'm at a loss today on what to write about.

There was the guy on the train this morning playing his music so loud, whilst studiously reading the paper, that he couldn't hear, or see, the several people asking him, politely, to get out of the way.

Or there is my daughter's built in alarm clock that seems to have got stuck at 5am.

My health update:
Chcoclate - nil
Coke - nil
Exercise - 1 mile run

Erm, other than that... Hmm, not much. I'll try and do something interesting today.

------------------

2 comments:

Kate said...

Dear Steve, Huge congratulations on your 2nd day of coke-free-ness. It really is a startling thing you are achieving in such a small timeframe. There's a nasty rumour going around that you had to seek solace in Moules Mariniere, a 10oz Steak (with fries) and a sticky toffee pudding - washed down with a cheeky little soupcon of Sandpiper. Obviously I don't believe a word of it, and highly commend your new-found shiny halo.
Well done! I'm sure you'll sleep like a log tonight...

Laws said...

LOL.
ROFL.
Pause
Cackle some more

I was just stroking his hair and saying how proud I was of him too!

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...