Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spaced

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to write something this week. In a morning I seem to be a spectator to the life going on in front of my eyes. Decisions and cognitive thoughts take time to arrive, moving through my brain like icebergs! (I mean, just look at that analogy!)

I should be getting enough sleep; although we have been a bit late getting to bed. My daughter has been sleeping through, and there have been no disruptions (more or less) until the alarm goes off. However, this week has been incredibly tough so far.

Things are coming together nicely at work. There are still deadlines, and stresses, but nothing like last weeks emergencies.

All in all, I think more good nights are called for. An attempt to get to bed earlier. And some sort of lie-in (8am!) At the weekend would be nice.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...