Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not liking trains

On reflection, I probably dislkie those people and circumstances that make me late for a train. However, the fact that they only run every 30 minutes is useless. If I arrive at the same time as the train, I've had it. 30 minutes of radio 2 in the carpark. It's a useless service.

Also, why is the train always late when I'm early, but never when I'm late?

I was rather pissed this morning. A few choice words. Starting with the stupid woman at the roundabout who wouldn't accelerate, and stopped at an orange light. It's a very good job she couldn't hear me. Then as I turned the corner and the train pulled in, Terry was rather drowned out for a while.

When I've got up, made the effort, and done everything I should need to do to get there on time; then events conspire against me, the world seems rather an annoying place to be.

Oh well, on my way now (have been for a while). It'll all be forgotten by lunchtime.
------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...