Wednesday, April 02, 2008

In other news

Shocked to read, this morning, about a new breed of fish found in the toxic outflow near one of the local factories. The water is so dense and unpleasant, the fish has evolved without eyes.

They're calling it a fsh.


Oh dear.


Seperatly, what do you call a three eyed fish?

Fi-i-ish.


I may need help.


UPDATE: Google has updated their software syncing outlook with google calendar. It finally works. With my already working method of syncing google calendar with the blackberry, I have acheived sync heaven!

If they could work on contact sync next, that would be great.


The red arrows flew over our office block yesterday. Something to do with the RAF turning 90. Impressive looking, but it was over quickly, and disappeared from view behind another building.


Right, that's it for today. Less tired than I have been, and content too; but a bit spaced and achy. More tomorrow.

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...