Thursday, April 03, 2008

Feeling groovy

I'm feeling a little strange actually. I got some sleep last night. Uninterrupted sleep.

It wasn't the earliest of nights. My daughter woke just after 10, and was very snuffly. We fed her some calpol, and I left her getting Mummy cuddles whilst I did the washing up. After finishing up downstairs, I went and checked on them, and then got ready for bed. My wife appeared a short while later, and off to sleep we went. It must have been about 23:20. Next thing I knew the alarm was going off.

It's amazing the difference a nights sleep can make. Especially one where you aren't woken at 1 in the morning. The headache that has become a constant companion is dulled this morning (I had hoped, initially, that it might be gone. No such luck), I feel capable of more than one thought at a time. Things are generally better.

Still feel a little weird though, not quite right. I can't put my finger on it. I feel slightly warm, but internally; I also feel as though the humidity level is high; and a feeling of having eaten well (not too much) which is strange as I didn't have a big dinner, and haven't eaten since.

I can put up with this though as I definitely feel better overall. Another night like the last one, and I feel I can face a weekend!

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...