Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Inspiration

Writing a blog regularly is sometimes harder than I thought it would be. I do pretty much the same thing day after day, and I'm fairly sure it would get boring if I blogged about it continually.

As I only write in the morning, anything interesting that happens during the day has to be interesting enough to be remebered overnight. Things that interesting don't happen very often!

An example (that has happened this morning, so it's fresh). We left the station on the way into London a minute or so before another train. 5 minutes into the journey, there was the sound of a horn, and the train was overtaken. That was strange enough, but less than 10 minutes later, our train overtook that one. (See how exciting my life is!)

The journey into London takes about 25 minutes and there are no other stops for us. There are 2 lines in, a fast line, and a local line. We were on the fast line, the other train on the local. When it overtook, I assumed it was going to change lane further down onto the fast track and that would be it. When we overtook it was still local. At some point it would need to transfer or it will be stuck behind local traffic all the way to London.

Hopefully I'll be able to find something more interesting to talk about tomorrow!

------------------

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...