Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Slow, slow, stop. Slow, crawl, shudder.

Yes, another train whinge! It was slow. Very slow. Signalling problems apparently. I was scheduled to be at work now. I'm only just getting on the jubilee line!

Other stuff. My run last night was a disaster. I set off too quick, and died going up the hill at the 1.2 mile mark. Tried walking it off, and then picking back up, but it was no good. Gave up and went home. I would go out again tonight, pick up the slack, but my wife is out, and I'm baby sitting. Probably just as well. I'm due out for a run tomorrow, and I still ache from Sunday and last night. I'll use the time to get my ipod loaded and charged. A bit of music might help take my mind off the aches, and the right tempos should help me slow down.

That's it really. Too much late night work on Monday combined with hayfever yesterday morning is what compelled me to work from home. Ended up working until 6 as it was. Why do people send major queries at home time? Can't they wait for the morning? Going to be a little late today too. Not too much though as I have to get back to baby sit.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...