Thursday, April 02, 2009

Morning all

Is it only Thursday? It should be later than that by now surely. At least I've got a seat on the tube today. From the start too; no strategic waiting in the right place for me.

Not a lot else ticking on. Went for a run last night; 2.51 miles according to the google My Tracks app on the phone. Feeling slightly stiff this morning, but no hobbling.

What else? No disruption from protesters yesterday. Although some people are expecting problems in Canary Wharf today. There's nothing official planned though, so we'll see.

That's it really. Got away on time yesterday, but I have another late afternoon meeting today, so probably be 30 mins late. This American focus on time is not great, have to see if it settles down.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...