Friday, April 24, 2009

Hot and bothered on the first great western

Early (in the journey) post today. Still above ground, slowly, approaching Paddington. It's warm. Warmest morning yet. Perhaps that hot chocolate wasn't the best move!

Worked late last night. Very late. Wife went out to the cinema, and I was still working when she got back. No relaxing movie for me.

Today I have no meetings until 15:00, then they don't stop until 18:00 (back to back, and in different buildings!), so I won't get home until 20:00. Good job it's the weekend.

Nothing "planned" for this weekend, in that we know what we might be doing, but not until we're actually doing it. As long as there's some sleep involved then we'll be fine.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...