Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Stuck in phone purgatory

I had to send my Gphone off for repair in the end yesterday. So I'm stuck using my work phone to send these out, and my old blackberry, with no data connection, for calls and text messages. It feels like a part of me is missing. I can't look things up on the spur of the moment, I can't access my data whenever I need. I know that just a few years ago, the things we do today were unavailable (not unthinkable, just dreams); but having had them, and come to rely on them, do now be without them is really quite difficult.



The phone will be away for some time, 2weeks, maybe more, so this is only going to get worse.



I'll now stop whinging, and get back to blogging about something more interesting.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...