Saturday, February 14, 2009

World of Goo released for Linux

A *good* native game has finally been released for Linux. World of Goo is an extremely simple and fun problem solving game.

I've played them demo through wine, and really enjoyed it, but had held off buying the game as I don't like running things in emulation mode. The game has now been released natively for Linux, and I bought a copy this morning (downloading as I type).

I'll report back on the excellence of the port once I've installed and tried it out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Steve, email is bouncing, give me a good email address and I will send you the link to your copy of World of Goo.

helios

Al said...

You soppy romantic you

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...