Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Tuesday dawns

We slept last night. No peep from little one until 06:50. Still going to bed too late / getting up too early; but uninterrupted sleep is a good thing!

I'm going to miss Dexter at the end of this week. Friday will have seen him as my companion for 36 journeys. I haven't got anything else lined up at the minute as my wife and I usually enjoy watching the same programs. It's only Dexter that, so far, she didn't want to see. Too disturbing.

So I'll have to think of new things to do next week. I'm thinking topic blogging, but so far I've only got a handfull of topics. Any ideas out there?

Failing that, a new program will have to be found.

Difficult dilemas in my life!

Tonight is a lateish one as we have a departmental meeting to remind us all how bad things are, but we're doing great, but things are tough, but we're toughing it out. Etc.

Other than that, clear morning, meetings from 14:30 until I go home. Joy.

Canada Water comes and goes, no one gets on, no one leaves. Work next, time to go.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...