Monday, January 26, 2009

Dexter

Watching TV isn't leaving much time for blogging. It's nice to break away and lose myself in a program, but I miss writing here.

Fortunately, it's the last week of season 3 which means I'll have to watch something different next week. I'll try and pick something shorter.

Weekend involved little sleep, huge amounts of cooking, and some other jobs. I got some clothes on Saturday, never that enjoyable an experience; however, 2 pairs of jeans, and 2 t-shirts will help bolster my ageing wardrobe.

Little one had a terrible night Friday. Waking at 01:30, and deciding it was party time. Finally slept, maybe, at about 05:30. Saturday night saw 2 calls in the night. Last night, finally, saw none. 

That's it we're at work. Time to get my head together.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...