Monday, January 12, 2009

A blustery sort of day

Windy and wet this morning. The train is packed, it was busy at the start and has deteriorated from there.

Variable sleeps over the weekend. Good, but not enough. We've had two late mornings, but late nights to go with them. Daftly, I got into playing "the Force Uleashed" on Saturday night, and continued last night when I should have gone to bed. Don't feel too bad this morning, but I could feel better.

Short week this week. I'm off Thursday and Friday as it's my daughter's birthday. Be nice to have a relaxing long weekend.

Didn't do much this weekend. Filled the time with jobs and chores. Friday night I came home and worked until bed time. Saturday, my wife was out in the evening, so I tidied up and played computer games. Sunday was more of the same. I did manage to get all the Xmas stuff into the loft, so that's one less thing to worry about.

Apparently, our extremely cramped train is approaching Clapham Junction. Woo.

Don't know what to write, don't know why I write it. It is approaching one year since I started doing this properly. Time to think carefully about where it goes next.

No comments:

Top Tracks of 2012

Well, it's that time of year. Once again I can abuse my html knowledge and shove a few YouTube videos into a blog post to illustrate wha...